5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulling to the right when braking

verter

Reaction score
I have the same issue with mine, Limited, 4x4 offroad, Air. Scared the crap out of me when I slammed on the brakes going 70 mph and almost ended up hitting a car on my right. Took it to a dealer, they acknowledged it pulls to the right while braking hard at highway speeds, but couldn't find anything wrong with it. Their recommendation was to drive it for several thousand miles to brake in my Nitto Grapplers, which are causing the problem in their opinion. Another dealer's fairytale?

Wolf189

Reaction score
I have a 2023 1500 classic warlock with same problem, <1000 miles on truck. I have a different twist that I found. brake pedal....I have play back and forth about 1/2 inch or more. If i brake using the right side of pedal, truck pulls to right. if I press more to the left, truck acts normal with no pull. can anyone else try and confirm this? I think the issue is in the bushings or rod to booster

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online