5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pull the trigger or wait, last day tomorrow

Scott1976

Reaction score
Happens more frequently than you may think unfortunately. For me personally, this is what brought me to my first RAM in 2013 after shenanigans between GMC dealers.

You should be able to find the dealer with the truck you want fairly easily if you do not already know. Maybe you're better off dealing direct. There's no obligation to return to that dealer after the sale for warranty or service.

The
Happens more frequently than you may think unfortunately. For me personally, this is what brought me to my first RAM in 2013 after shenanigans between GMC dealers.

You should be able to find the dealer with the truck you want fairly easily if you do not already know. Maybe you're better off dealing direct. There's no obligation to return to that dealer after the sale for warranty or service.

I attenped to deal direct 2 weeks ago and they where not willing to negotiate on price. So i went to a dealer I bought my wifes jeep from a couple years ago and was able to negotiate a fair price. Local dealers in central Ohio do not order many Laramie sport package with 3.92. So finding a truck local is not easy.

RenoRam

Reaction score
I have been negotiating with a local dealer on a Laramie with the sport package. On 12/31 they told me they contacted another dealer that had the truck I wanted and they could do a dealer trade to get it. Today they call me and tell me the dealer who has the truck will not do a dealer trade now. Anyone else had this issue?
Had that issue with a Silver one I wanted and had my local dealer obtain my current Sport from a dealer willing to trade. Some dealers dont want to trade what they consider untouchable. So, try another dealership.

mxracer32

Reaction score
well i didnt pull the trigger. we will see what happens this month with incentives. im also curious as to when they are taking orders for the eco diesel (heard production starts 'summer', which doesnt clarify a whole lot, and wonder what the price difference would be between that and the v8

Users who are viewing this thread