5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pulasr installed now AC blws hot

44magnumNY2NC

Reaction score
Installed Pulsar today and now AC only blows hot . I did remove neg battery cable as instructed for install, installed pulsar. After restart now the AC blows hot and is unaffected by adjusting temperature control. any suggestions/thoughts much appreciated .
2019 Limited 5.7 no E/T.

myram2019

Reaction score
Remove it and see if the problem is resolved. If it is then i would try installing it again. You may have to power cycle the ignition a few times.

44magnumNY2NC

Reaction score
Remove it and see if the problem is resolved. If it is then i would try installing it again. You may have to power cycle the ignition
Good idea, I figure ill try driving 50 miles next couple of days and see what happens, if not Ill try cycling . thanks

whetrick1

Reaction score

And when you remove the battery cable open then door and it will drain any residual power. If you call Diablo they will tell you not to have your key fob within 30 feet of the truck also while your installing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44magnumNY2NC

Reaction score
Installed Pulsar today and now AC only blows hot . I did remove neg battery cable as instructed for install, installed pulsar. After restart now the AC blows hot and is unaffected by adjusting temperature control. any suggestions/thoughts much appreciated .
2019 Limited 5.7 no E/T.
Good News!!. after about 20 miles driving AC and the rear Camera both came back to normal functioning. Appreciate the input..Some Addtl commentary on the pulsar and I will post again on pulsar threads. after 20 miles I reset the MPG data and have absolutely seen a minimum 1.5 MPG gain over what truck had prior to the pulsar. I have been using the TOW MDS off , but using gear selector to totally defeat MDS. In TOW truck stays in power curve of cam much better and feels noticeably quicker , hence my suspicion MPG gain is related to efficiency of rpm range is better. In Performance Mode throttle response is much faster and truck absolutely much quicker 0-60.

j517

Reaction score
Pedal commander makes truck snappier then . Installed borla s type cat back. Waiting for s&b to get stupid cal emission cert to buy. Debating headers will wait for pulsar to work out all the bugs so many mixed reviews and comments.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread