5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puddle/ Side Mirror Approach Lights with RAM Logo

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i just sent the seller an inquiry as to sourcing for the DT 1500 model. will post follow up when/if replied to.

mike12193

Reaction score
Nice, I hope they come out for the Ram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derp

Reaction score
I have a friend with an infiniti that has this on the puddle lights. and it's not a full blackout for the logo, just a dimming tint so that the light is still effective. I would snap up a MOPAR kit for this in a heartbeat.

SacRebel

Reaction score
I've never seen those before..to each his own. But it did make me think about an upgrade to replace the OEM light (if anyone makes one). The OEM ones just aren't very bright.

derp

Reaction score
I've never seen those before..to each his own. But it did make me think about an upgrade to replace the OEM light (if anyone makes one). The OEM ones just aren't very bright.
If there is a light, i would bet money someone has made a brighter drop in. Not a lot of money, but at least lunch at a nice food truck.

Your light part number is 68302824AA. There are aftermarket replacememts on amazon that look like it and amazon suggests are equivalent. Buyer beware.

The fittment tool says this fits the 2019 1500 laramie and several earlier years, but you cant trust the internet. Check the part number with your dealer.

Timonste

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I purchased a new 2023 1500 and was wondering if anyone found puddle light with a logo for the Ram 1500. I have a 2022 Wagoneer with them on there and I like the look of it. I like to find a oem part if they do make them. I looked and can find them and was wondering if anyone else has any luck finding some.

Attachments

• IMG_1565.jpg
    IMG_1565.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread