5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puddle lights

BigHorn54$

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to change my puddle lights on my 2019 ram big horn? The one on my driver side side mirror is out, but the passenger side works just fine. The light is tucked underneath that mirror to where I can not get into it help please.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to change my puddle lights on my 2019 ram big horn? The one on my driver side side mirror is out, but the passenger side works just fine. The light is tucked underneath that mirror to where I can not get into it help please.
Let me look when I get home but I think you will need to take mirror apart.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Sir I would appreciate that.
Yes you have to take the mirror apart as they are held in with screws. I have a good passenger side one, not that it helps you. PXL_20230527_002235708.jpg PXL_20230527_002238882.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
5 inch suction cup.
I failed at trying anything else
I've always used the screwdriver method. Recently seen a post by someone who said they cracked one with suction cup. So it's really just find the method that works best for you. The last set of sequential turns I installed for a guy, I had to pry a little extra on passenger side, than I'm used to, and really thought I was going to crack the glass, but it finally popped out.

Users who are viewing this thread