5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puddle lights in reverse?

Dodgehemi0

Reaction score
Anyone figured this out yet? They dont come on in reverse but has anyone figured out how to turn them on or re-wire to turn on?

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That actually would be nice I’m assuming finding the reverse wire n tapping it with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupp

Reaction score
I'm a new Ram owner. What are these puddle lights you speak of?

Cease11

Reaction score
98EB1CAE-A780-4395-85D8-4FAC7958EF3B.png BD makes some reverse lights for more lighting

TX_Phil

Reaction score
I thought the puddle lights were the ones under the exterior mirrors that lit the ground near the doors when you unlock or open the doors. Maybe I'm mistaken? Not seeing how those would help when backing the truck.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Gitter

Reaction score
I thought the puddle lights were the ones under the exterior mirrors that lit the ground near the doors when you unlock or open the doors. Maybe I'm mistaken? Not seeing how those would help when backing the truck.

Your correct and I do think that's what the OP is asking about. It may help light things up a little better for the 360 camera system at night. It'd interesting to see if it's worth doing this...

TX_Phil

Reaction score
Your correct and I do think that's what the OP is asking about. It may help light things up a little better for the 360 camera system at night. It'd interesting to see if it's worth doing this...
Ah...never thought about 369 camera. Yes I can see where that might help.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Tow Mirrors have a small LED under the mirror that is aimed along side
the truck for reversing, but none that face outward for the Camera.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread