5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSSM Retrofit

ZWilson07

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on whether the PSSM out of my 2021 Laramie will swap over to my 2024? The dealer is letting me pull the power steps and the module off the one I am trading in; I am obviously going to have to come up with a harness of some sort but if I am able to reuse the PSSM that would be nice. Also any info on how to pull the PSSM? Also is location still underneath steering column?

Last edited:

ZWilson07

Reaction score
The dealer said I can take the PSSM with me; I have no idea if it will work on the 2024 though. When I go to oem parts it shows the PSSM blacked out under exterior/running board and side steps. Lots of the "kits" showing 19-24 but I dont know how well the PSSM plays for all years. Surely I would like to think that the last year run they wouldnt take the time to change something like that but I grabbed the PSSM off of it just in case. Hopefully that way I only need to grab a harness. I am not worried about controlling it through the screen as I never did the previously on the 21; just open/close of doors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/