5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prox15 tonneau cover

jb1ram

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a 2020 Ram 1500 with a truxedo prox15 cover. I have had it on for a while but it is garaged all the time. I installed it exactly as the instructions showed. I now am getting pretty significant leakage at all 4 corners when I wash the truck or get in heavy rain. I was curious if any of you have had this same experience. I really want something low profile if I have to change to something else. Do all the soft tonneaus leak like this? Thanks.

JZ787

Reaction score
I have the prox15 and mine leaks at all four corners as well. Like you I wanted something low profile, and I really like the way it looks. I just don't see a way around the leaks due to the design. I had a cheap Tyger Auto T1 from amazon on my last truck that kept everything bone dry, but it sat on top of the bed rails. The other two issues I am having are it has become loose side to side and now flaps in the wind, and it really holds on to dirt and debris. I have a stain from some bird poop that I really had to scrub to get off and it still left a faint mark.

Users who are viewing this thread