5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pros And Cons Of Waxing A New Ram

bocco

Reaction score
Applied this to my granite crystal 2021 last weekend. First a buff then the coating. Loving it so far. Supposed to last a year so we'll see. I used a DA polisher for the polish and the coating just wipes on by hand and wipes right off.

20211008_090611.jpg

Cajun_

Reaction score
Have a quote for a little over $2,400 for Opti-Coat Pro | 5-7 year. I'll have it done as soon as I can get my hands on the truck!
Is that pro or pro plus. If it's just pro then walk away. You are being overcharged by almost a grand.

Reaction score
Is that pro or pro plus. If it's just pro then walk away. You are being overcharged by almost a grand.
You're overpaying big time. I was quoted $1500 and talked the dealer down to $1000 for my 2022. It's getting it done today.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You're overpaying big time. I was quoted $1500 and talked the dealer down to $1000 for my 2022. It's getting it done today.
Don’t know what happened to my original post. May be overcharged based on dealer prices but personally I don’t want a dealer touching my paint!

How long did your dealer say it would take?

Users who are viewing this thread