5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promo Code or Black Friday/Holiday Deals at AmericanTrucks.com??

Rlandon

Reaction score
Searched the net and all sorts of online vendors for a higher priced Gen 5 item and the cheapest price (so far) is on the American Trucks site. Hoping I can find a coupon/promo code to drop the price even more or will there be a holiday sale in the next month. Any info or codes appreciated. I know some have had a bad experience with them but I'm not worried about it.

Hookedtarpon

Reaction score
New to forum with a 2022 Rebel. I have the mod fever and just ordered a Bakflip Tonneau yesterday. No black Friday deals shown on website so I called and they gave me 10%. Not great but I will take it. Hope that helps!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What are you looking for? I keep getting emails from custom offsets about Black Friday sales, price matching, and 0% interest.

Rlandon

Reaction score
What are you looking for? I keep getting emails from custom offsets about Black Friday sales, price matching, and 0% interest.

They don't have it that I see. Looking for a JL Stealthbox w/10's for 2021 CC with reclining seats. AT has the cheapest price but FL taxes kill the deal ($102). Hoping to find a better deal.

Rlandon

Reaction score
New to forum with a 2022 Rebel. I have the mod fever and just ordered a Bakflip Tonneau yesterday. No black Friday deals shown on website so I called and they gave me 10%. Not great but I will take it. Hope that helps!
I had planned to call and ask tomorrow. Maybe they will do the same. Thanks!

Rlandon

Reaction score
I called again on Black Friday and got a credit for the BF promo code too! Bought more stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread