5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prolonged 3.5" SST Readylift users...

Echance01

Reaction score
I'm about 16 combined now with 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers and 20x9 Fuel Wheels. I do have eTourqe so that probably helps a little. I also live in relatively flat area.

Never really paid attention prior to the install.

What are you getting on long road trips? Highway mileage?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea like they said, labor shouldn’t be over 500. 350-450 is about right. A general rule of thumb, ~100 dollars an inch on installs for lifts is about right. If you are paying much more, I’d question why. Find a good actual off-road shop that caters to Jeeps and actual off road vehicles, actual mechanics.

Enjoytheride

Reaction score
Doing my research on the longevity of the Readylift and came across this post. . It has been one year since the last comment. What is everyone's feedback at this point?? The pic is of my truck as it sits now.

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Hym8nce

Reaction score
I have had the lift on for 40k miles and I haven't had an issue since new. I do balance and rotate the tire every 3k with an alignment.

aranth

Reaction score
I just wanted to chime in on this. I went on a 100+ mi drive on 4wd high running not more than 40mph because of the ice condition. To make the long story short, one if my front axle broke and I suspect it's because of the sst kit that's installed on my 5th Gen Ram 1500. Any of you had the same issue?

CHONRAM

Reaction score
About 10k miles on my 3.5 SST kit, no issues. Might get a rear swaybar as sometimes it wanders a little over uneven pavement or freeway transitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread