5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Program Rebate Codes

n7qpp

Reaction score
I an new to RAM trucks and looking to buy a 2021 Demo 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX Crew Cab Diesel . The dealer has agreed to honor the Affiliate price on it, truck has been on the lot for over 250 days. I have a bunch of rebate codes that RAM has been spamming me with. Dealers states none of the code are good on the Limited. But on the ones with fine print nothing is noted about the Limited. How can i verify the codes?

Joe

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I an new to RAM trucks and looking to buy a 2021 Demo 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX Crew Cab Diesel . The dealer has agreed to honor the Affiliate price on it, truck has been on the lot for over 250 days. I have a bunch of rebate codes that RAM has been spamming me with. Dealers states none of the code are good on the Limited. But on the ones with fine print nothing is noted about the Limited. How can i verify the codes?

Joe
give us the vin so we can run it to see what is out there if anything

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Here is the VIN: 1C6SRFHM9MN660322. Should also post the codes?

here is the window sticker

if this is the truck they have already taken over 5k off

not sure you can get much more off unless you build one at NADA.com and try to show the invoice price.

every thing right now is holding their value

n7qpp

Reaction score
Funny the selling sheet they sent me today listing the price 70,195. Got to love the car business.......

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
here is the window sticker

if this is the truck they have already taken over 5k off

not sure you can get much more off unless you build one at NADA.com and try to show the invoice price.

every thing right now is holding their value

How did you pull up the window sticker? Can I do that for the 2019 I just bought?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep in mind that some of those discounts can't be stacked. And others might have a disclaimer that ther other one is deactivated.

So my suggestion to you is to try and use the biggest discounted one (for example use the $1,500 first, instead of the $500) and go from there to stack them.

They won't let you use the same discount over and over.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

n7qpp

Reaction score
The problem the dealer is stating none of them are any good on a Limited. Yes they all will not stack. I believe two a valid can stack one for $1500 and the other for $500. Nothing in the fine print states otherwise. I am just trying to find out how I can verify "the truth".

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The problem the dealer is stating none of them are any good on a Limited. Yes they all will not stack. I believe two a valid can stack one for $1500 and the other for $500. Nothing in the fine print states otherwise. I am just trying to find out how I can verify "the truth".
Only way to find out is to look at the details and disclaimers on each one. Some might be limited on the model, others are tied to the loan company, or even APR. Too many variables.

2021 Ram Rebel

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
another thing to try is go above the salespersons head.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me try posting this again.

Might be able to get some of that info on the website...with the codes. For example, here are some snapshots from my dealer
35942fe15279ba81c8c2ee93a06bc76d.jpg
b3843a7e2e66d6afb3ae2b5abd523bbe.jpg
006459490250bb9216e631a1857f8520.jpg

2021 Ram Rebel

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can call the Stenallis promotion customer service and provide your vin. They will tell you exactly what promotions there are (including the actual code numbers) and what can or cannot be stacked. Be sure to mention the affiliate pricing if you have a code (or is the dealer just giving you that much in dealer markdown?).

Someone here can probably provide the phone number, especially if you ask in the "Price off MSRP" thread stickied toward the top of this forum.

n7qpp

Reaction score
FYI these were not national codes. There were targeted emails with codes directly tied to mt email and name

n7qpp

Reaction score
Thanks all for the input. The deal is dead. What a sorry dealership they have prices posted and will not horror them.

Users who are viewing this thread