5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ProComp 6" Lift - Teaser Photo

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My guess is Sema will be where we see all the new lifts. I would be surprised if anythingcomes out before then.

jamesfg

Reaction score
^^^^^ exactly. I started a post when I first got the truck and got on here, I was emailing more than a Nigerian scammer. All the good stuff for our trucks (Pro Comp, Fab Tech, AMP power steps, Console Vault) said they aren't going to release their products until the end of the year. Should make for a killer Christmas tho.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
requires a 0 offset wheel ( 5 inch backspacing) where as the RC lift you can use a +12 (5.5 inch backspacing) with a 20x9 wheel

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of “ FabTech “ are they a new company ?

jamesfg

Reaction score
Dude in TX somehow got a hold of the new RC lifts before it hit the market

Screenshot_20180923-161313_Facebook.jpg

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dude in TX somehow got a hold of the new RC lifts before it hit the market

That looks amazing. After thinking about it some more, I will be going with the Rough Country kit. Will be a little while before I go for it though, if I spend any more money on the truck right now my wife will kill me. Any idea if the Rough Country lift pushes the front wheels out any? I know many lifts, because of the redesigned spindles, push the front wheels out an extra inch.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I'll let ya know as soon as mine gets here. Picking up wheels and tires today and will get an update on when the lift will ship out.

On a side note I'm going with RC as I had it on my Tundra for 75k and it was a solid kit. No problems ever, no squeaks or probs aligning a 6" lift.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll let ya know as soon as mine gets here. Picking up wheels and tires today and will get an update on when the lift will ship out.

On a side note I'm going with RC as I had it on my Tundra for 75k and it was a solid kit. No problems ever, no squeaks or probs aligning a 6" lift.
Talked to a guy at procomp. Won't buy anything from them only asked about the wheel offset and he acted like I was a prick for asking.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Talked to a guy at procomp. Won't buy anything from them only asked about the wheel offset and he acted like I was a prick for asking.
Hmmmm. I guess them being jerks to me when I emailed them isn't a isolated incident.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I previously posted it but people will still di what they want. With them treating 2 folks like poop, that's enough for me to spend my hard earned money elsewhere

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I know plenty of people with RC lifts and they haven't had any issues. If I was looking at offroading and mudding I would go with something else but this truck will only ever see pavement. It won't ever take a beating.

If it pushes the front wheels out I will get some spacers for the back. I like keeping them even.

Users who are viewing this thread