5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Procharger deal? Hehehe

IndianaRam

Reaction score
I was going to buy a TRX but don't want to give up my Air ride suspension, ram-boxes and option to turn off 4-wheel drive. Plus, I don't want a bigger truck. I'm just going to buy a Harrop and a 392 forged long block and have Arrington install everything in my truck. I'll have TRX power with all the options I love on my truck.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was going to buy a TRX but don't want to give up my Air ride suspension, ram-boxes and option to turn off 4-wheel drive. Plus, I don't want a bigger truck. I'm just going to buy a Harrop and a 392 forged long block and have Arrington install everything in my truck. I'll have TRX power with all the options I love on my truck.
I was with you until you said Arrington. They aren't what they used to be. Erik at BFNY Performance in Cleveland can you taken care of. Have you considered one of the new gen whipple's?

IndianaRam

Reaction score
Whipple doesn't have a kit for our 5th gen trucks at this time. I tried getting an update from them, but I still haven't heard back from them at this time. I've never heard of BFNY, I'll have to check them out.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Whipple doesn't have a kit for our 5th gen trucks at this time. I tried getting an update from them, but I still haven't heard back from them at this time. I've never heard of BFNY, I'll have to check them out.
Erik is referred to as the hemi god in many circles. If you've ever seen the Ram that Billet Tech has, he built that truck too. Hands down one of. if not the best, when it comes to the modern hemi. He has a great engine builder too.

pullejo

Reaction score
I'm in this "WANT A SUPERCHARGER" for mine as well. I had a 700+ hp E63 AMG... but our new house only has a 2 car garage currently so the AMG was just sitting in the driveway because I was always driving the Ram. I sold it last month and I miss the hoonability. We have a Model S Performance (faster than anything we'll talk about here... but also boring...) and my '65 GS sounds great, but its all original. I'd jump at a ProCharger group buy.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@ekaz I thought I recognized the screen name back in the LX Forum, IIRC you had/have a silver 300C.
Erik is the man, glad to hear he is still doing it. That dude is a special guy anything Hemi-powered for sure. A wealth of knowledge and plenty of know-how. If it can or has been done, he can or has done it.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@ekaz I thought I recognized the screen name back in the LX Forum, IIRC you had/have a silver 300C.
Erik is the man, glad to hear he is still doing it. That dude is a special guy anything Hemi-powered for sure. A wealth of knowledge and plenty of know-how. If it can or has been done, he can or has done it.
Tis I but no silver 300. I had a 2012 Black 300 SRT, amongst others of SRT lineage. :)

nicknik

Reaction score
The last time I heard from them was December 17th and they said their new kit will be launching late January/ Early February. So it should be any day now.

Users who are viewing this thread