5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems Ram 1500 2019 Longhorn

alangsam

Reaction score
got on this forum. I bought a ram 1500 and have pampered it...only 4500mi in 9 months of driving. I also have issues with the A/C...I got an HVAC thermometer, and the ram blows 10 degrees warmer than all my other vehicles. I haven't even taken it in for it's first service, but you guys have me scared it will not be addressed by dealer

Have you had a warm day 85 or so? Is it cooling off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dstwyatt

Reaction score
Have you had a warm day 85 or so? Is it cooling off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the warmest it has been here is low 80s.....but it does not cool like it should. It is with the dealer now for 1st service

raven7

Reaction score
For those of you with electrical problems you may want to check your fuse box this is what mine looked like. see bolt left inside fuse panel. it melted down inside and had to be replaced. Now my A/c shuts off for no reason and when it rains heavy my alarm and dash flashes with me out of the truck. IMG-6950.jpg IMG-6950.jpg IMG-6971.jpg IMG-6974.jpg IMG-6950.jpg IMG-6971.jpg IMG-6974.jpg

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those of you with electrical problems you may want to check your fuse box this is what mine looked like. see bolt left inside fuse panel. it melted down inside and had to be replaced. Now my A/c shuts off for no reason and when it rains heavy my alarm and dash flashes with me out of the truck. View attachment 68233 View attachment 68233 View attachment 68234 View attachment 68235 View attachment 68233 View attachment 68234 View attachment 68235

I know is not sound the way you wanted but you could just buy the replace the fuse box yourself, it is not hard to remove and replace them, maybe it will fix your current problem.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For those of you with electrical problems you may want to check your fuse box this is what mine looked like. see bolt left inside fuse panel. it melted down inside and had to be replaced. Now my A/c shuts off for no reason and when it rains heavy my alarm and dash flashes with me out of the truck.
Getting to that "seen it all now" with these trucks

Users who are viewing this thread