5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with A/C temperature on status bar.

TimH

Reaction score
Is there anybody else has the same problem with me. The A/C target temperature is missing for both driver and passenger side. If i reset the radio it appears again but goes away after a few ignition cycles.

mhendo

Reaction score
I have that same problem. I used to have the target temp and the heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel available from the top left corner. I don't know what happened or if I hit something, but for the life of me, can't figure out how to get it back.

Reaction score
I have that same problem. I used to have the target temp and the heated/cooled seats and heated steering wheel available from the top left corner. I don't know what happened or if I hit something, but for the life of me, can't figure out how to get it back.
Change the ”Theme” to any of the other ones. Temp will come back, but disappears again randomly after x number of ignition cycles. They told me they’re aware and working on a fix.

mhendo

Reaction score
Change the ”Theme” to any of the other ones. Temp will come back, but disappears again randomly after x number of ignition cycles. They told me they’re aware and working on a fix.
Thanks scotswhahaewi. That fixed it (for now).

RockJock

Reaction score
Ya mine does it too. It's been missing from the status bar for a few days now.

Users who are viewing this thread