5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem, I found a truck I want out of state

Runagun

Reaction score
Ok, I now understand what you are trying to say. And I have reached out to Mark Dodge already. They have been real easy to deal with and they gave me a couple of quotes on builds that I sent them. I have also gotten a couple of quotes for builds from Koons also. This was in early August, but before I could decide on which build I wanted to order, they stopped taking orders for 2022 trucks. So I decided to hold off on ordering a 2023 since they were no where near ready to start building them. I wanted the freedom to keep shopping in case I found something on a dealer lot. I found that truck that was 7 hours away, and thought I could easily buy it, not knowing that they wouldn't sell it to me unless I was there in person. A little disappointed since the price was right and I got to see pictures of it, but no big deal. Eventually, I will most likely order something like you mentioned, because searching for the right truck at the right dealer hasn't worked out so far. Koons is within driving distance from me (4hour drive), so most likely I will look to order from them when I'm ready.
Sounds good,. Keep tabs on the price thread. Maybe a new dealer thats close to you will start being competitive in price. On a side note. I too have brought from Mark Dodge. Thank God, I purchased Feb '21 before the whole craziness of the shortage. I had it shipped to my location In Northern Illinois. The whole experience from beginning to end was top notch. And At the time I found my own shipping thru uship.

Users who are viewing this thread