5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro Clip phone mount

Bschucher

Reaction score
Hey folks. I ordered a Pro Clip mount for my 2020 rebel and decided to not use a mount on the dash. Anyone want it for discounted price? I paid like thirty for it. Make me an offer. You can check it out on their site if needed. Just put in your vehicle details and it Wil show you the mount. Thanks. Have one for my 2017 ram that I traded in for a this truck too.

Sugar

Reaction score
Which mount is it? The one mounting in the top center of the dash or the one that clips between the plastic dash pieces to the right of the steering wheel?

Bschucher

Reaction score
Which mount is it? The one mounting in the top center of the dash or the one that clips between the plastic dash pieces to the right of the steering wheel?
The one that clips between...

Bschucher

Reaction score

Bschucher

Reaction score
You can just send full after I ship. I'm not worried about it.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
What a complicated website. I want the one in the video and they show me several to choose. And the one in the video, where is it? The website is frustrating, you have to be losing business. Just put a drop down for year and make. Keep it simple and you will close the sale. Looks like a brilliant design with the Ram clip to the dash.

Last edited:

Captain Stack

Reaction score
Do you have to order a phone-specific holder?
Yes, this is just the mount for $29.99. I ordered it plus a holder for $59.99. Very expensive, but exactly the kind of solution I was looking for so I had to bite the bullet!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had one of these in my Durango for years and it was perfect. As soon as I saw this for sale by bschucher I had to buy it. They work really well.

Bluesurf

Reaction score

Klute

Reaction score
I can't justify $60.00 for essentially molded plastic. I just a nice compact clip for only $9.99.

I know it's alot...I have the WizGear in multiple cars (so we can all use the same system) and it's great. The only downside is that it blocks some vent.

Users who are viewing this thread