5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Day deals

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see those Prime Day deals you are all finding. Bonus points for stuff you ae buying for the truck.

Insanity

Reaction score
Sadly nothing I have been spending all my pocket change on Blue Thunder my pos10 right now.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
They have the Fitcamx wth free shipping at $151.99 rright now!

Screenshot_20230712_180327_Amazon Shopping.jpg

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have, and would want to keep, my extinguisher in the cab. it's just loose under the rear seat right now

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have, and would want to keep, my extinguisher in the cab. it's just loose under the rear seat right now
Haha, careful with that. I had an old Jeep YJ Wrangler. The extinguisher was loose behind the seat. While I was bouncing down a back road the pin fell out and it wedged in somewhere and discharged. Since I didn't wreck it was funny. Whole thing filled with white powder, I was choking and frantically trying to roll the window down. Looked like Cheech buried in a kilo when I finally got stopped and got out. Fire extinguisher tastes a lot like baking soda!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, careful with that. I had an old Jeep YJ Wrangler. The extinguisher was loose behind the seat. While I was bouncing down a back road the pin fell out and it wedged in somewhere and discharged. Since I didn't wreck it was funny. Whole thing filled with white powder, I was choking and frantically trying to roll the window down. Looked like Cheech buried in a kilo when I finally got stopped and got out. Fire extinguisher tastes a lot like baking soda!
Yeah, I do t really off-road the truck, and I have it up under the rear seat where it's not bouncing around free

Users who are viewing this thread