5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Check on a used 2019 Laramie

HollowBeers

Reaction score
Hello all,
$39,900 for a 9/28/2018 built Laramie 4 X 4 Off Road with Sport Appearance, Level 2 package (12 inch display, HK 19 speakers, rear seat heaters), skid plates, Hemi w/e-torque, bed cover, running boards, tow hooks on front, 3.92 rear, and 21,500 miles on it. It does not have the pano roof or lane assist stuff. Good price for the mileage and options? CarFax looks clean. Any suggestions for a lower starting price with no trade from me? It is just under 200 miles away from my location, so I guess I should start the conversation via e-mail. Looks like it has been on the lot for just over a week. Thank you.

Fmrchvy

Reaction score
I paid $41k new for mine in September, however, it is not a sport. Mine does have the lane assist and is a crew cab 4X4. I think you could get a left-over 2019 for close to that price.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IMO opinion 21,500 miles is a lot in 13 months, price seems high to me. I agree with Fmrchvy you could probably get a leftover new 2019 for that price, if you can find one.

Users who are viewing this thread