5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pretty cool Ford

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I happened to be driving by a local ford dealer today and saw this. I didn't get out to look closely or read the window sticker but it's pretty cool looking. It had Shelby Super Snake badging and I'm assuming it's 2wd. They had a few of these reg cabs, one crew cab and a couple lifted versions as well. I really wish Ram had a 700hp reg cab like this because I'd be all over that 20230701_174804.jpg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Love it 👍 What was the sticker price?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get out to look but apparently a buck thirty five and change lol
I was thinking it had at least a $25-$50,000 markup also

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are several at a local dealership I am doing remodel work on. They replaced the rear bumper, but are using an off the shelf catback system on them, meant for factory bumpers. There is like a 4-6" gap between the bumper cut outs for tips and the actual tips. Pretty awesome for a $130k+ truck.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess people that want a TRX when it changes to no v8 in 2025\2026 will get a Ford instead, LOL.
I’ve been thinking about that a lot recently because I don’t think I’ll be in the market again until 2025. I like RAM’s interior better than Ford, but my opinion is that Ford’s powertrain is way more proven. I have nothing against a straight six that makes a bunch of hp (remember the RB26DETT and how effortless 1000-1200hp was?), but the hurricane engine is too new for me to feel comfortable with it. Plus Stellantis owns it, and they can’t find their way out of a paper bag.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I happened to be driving by a local ford dealer today and saw this. I didn't get out to look closely or read the window sticker but it's pretty cool looking. It had Shelby Super Snake badging and I'm assuming it's 2wd. They had a few of these reg cabs, one crew cab and a couple lifted versions as well. I really wish Ram had a 700hp reg cab like this because I'd be all over that View attachment 161964
I'd be happy with a 400hp regular cab, short bed Ram. Throw in a manual transmission, and...

Users who are viewing this thread