5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preset Stations Erased

JM215

Reaction score
My Sirius/XM preset stations keep getting erased every time I shut off my truck. When I turn my truck back on all the stations are erased. Anyone having this problem?

Jcalton

Reaction score
I usually stream over bluetooth so I dont have any presets for the radio. But my phone favorite contacts get erased randomly. Sometimes they last for a few restarts, other times they get erased the first time I shut it down

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Haven't had any issue with any radio presets, but speed dial presets disappear all the time.

This could be related to the most recent recall.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jkurtz

Reaction score
My Sirius/XM preset stations keep getting erased every time I shut off my truck. When I turn my truck back on all the stations are erased. Anyone having this problem?
I had the same problem. Log into the Sirius/XM app and click on the link to send a refresh to your radio. Since I have done that the problem was cured.

JM215

Reaction score
I had the same problem. Log into the Sirius/XM app and click on the link to send a refresh to your radio. Since I have done that the problem was cured.
Thanks for the help. I refreshed my radio and that fixed the problem

Users who are viewing this thread