5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preset radio channels 12”, 2022 Limited

Rump2022

Reaction score
I have an issue with the radio preset channels. On my previous Ram if I selected FM and preset my FM channels then those presets would reside in the Fm and I would be able to use the left steering wheel center button to select those channels and only those channels. same with satellite channel, if I’m in satellite I could just select my preset satellite channels. On my new 2022 Limited, 12” all the presets are together. So if I select satellite and just want to select a satellite preset then that’s where I have an issue. If preset Number one to 15 are all FM presets and 16 to 30 are all satellite presets then if you are at 30 and you want just satellite you have to cycle through all the FM presets to get back to satellite 16 preset.
I hope I explained it without confusing everyone.
The uconnect on my wife’s Jeep works proper.
Are all the new Rams the same or am I missing something?

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The newer radios set your presets to your favorite stations, whichever source you set them at, so you can't set different bands like the old ones. I think you can set more than the default that is shown up to 24 presets, of mixed sources. If you wand to scan a source, you can push the center right steering wheel button, to chance source, then outer left buttons, to search up and down. You can also push the microphone button, and say set radio to whatever station you want. If you have UC5, you can say wakeup word, without touching any buttons, and say what you want it tuned to.

Users who are viewing this thread