5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preferred Tonneau Hard Cover

DannyMc

Reaction score
I bought the Mopar trifold for RamBox (# ends in AC). I’ve had it 6 months with no issues. It’s made by BakFlip. Instructions were exactly the same pictures as I found online for BakFlip. Fit is excellent. I added 3/4 x 3/4 weatherstripping along the ends of the RamBox where the tailgate closes. Before that I got a 1/2 cup or so of water in the corner after a good rain or car wash. Now it’s just a trickle. I have 1/4 bedmat from Tractor Supply, so a few drops that get through run under the mat. I get a lot of positive comments from other truck owners with other types of tonneau covers.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
I had the roll n lock on my last truck that was on it when i got the truck. I am now going to be installing one on my Ram!

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered a Lear 700 last Tuesday....will be painted to match truck......I like the look. Will take about 4 weeks to get here.

Users who are viewing this thread