5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Purchase Questions

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good info on the tires. I'm used to them having different compositions. So long as they are better than the Goodyears in the wet, I'm good. Not planning to do much more than trails and beaches offroad anyway. And I'm sure with the Hemi, I'll be blowing through them quick :)
Just based on empirical evidence (i.e. everyone's comments on this forum for the past couple of years), the Falkens that ship with the Off-Road Group—while not the same as the aftermarket version, as pointed out by @brian42—are easily the most favorably-reviewed OEM tire on these trucks.

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just based on empirical evidence (i.e. everyone's comments on this forum for the past couple of years), the Falkens that ship with the Off-Road Group—while not the same as the aftermarket version, as pointed out by @brian42—are easily the most favorably-reviewed OEM tire on these trucks.
Probably always will be too. My Goodyears were ok for dry pavement but that is ALL...a little precipitation and it's like the tires didn't even have tread lol.

tgwill

Reaction score

Well, they did just fine driving home in Hurricane Delta's rain bands. Only had them break traction once when they only had 14 miles on them.

Users who are viewing this thread