5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre purchase inspection around Cincinnati?

auggiedoggies

Reaction score
Howdy,

Found a 2020 Laramie at a dealer just east of Cincinnati that I’d like to purchase. I’m not local. Anyone have any recommendations for a good mechanic to do a pre purchase inspection in the area? Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you on that, just a question. Is the dealer not pre-certifying it?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy,

Found a 2020 Laramie at a dealer just east of Cincinnati that I’d like to purchase. I’m not local. Anyone have any recommendations for a good mechanic to do a pre purchase inspection in the area? Thanks!
You can always have the dealer do a pre-certified used car inspection, which would extend the warranty period.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
You can always have the dealer do a pre-certified used car inspection, which would can extend the warranty period.
Fixed it for you. Having a dealership do this will certainly extend the price, but it depends on the dealership as to whether or not they would extend the warranty period as well. Most will, but not all. This is for a used truck and the OP never said this was a Ram dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread