5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PPF placement on new truck

mplaramie

Reaction score
I want to get some PPF on my new Ram but also dont want to over do it. This gets expensive quickly..... My question is, what areas are a MUST? I know the basics but do I PPF the whole hood and fenders or just partial? Rockers? Etc.?

My idea is to have the bumpers, partial hood, full fenders, mirrors, A pillars, roof edge, door pockets and rockers. Too much?

Looking for a little guidance from anyone who has done PPF on their Ram. Appreciate any help.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had the bumper, grill, partial hood, mirrors, a pillars, partial fender, and headlights.

mplaramie

Reaction score
I had the bumper, grill, partial hood, mirrors, a pillars, partial fender, and headlights.
Appreciate the help. Any chance you could share the ballpark cost? Also, do you have noticable lines where you did the partials?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Appreciate the help. Any chance you could share the ballpark cost? Also, do you have noticable lines where you did the partials?
Been awhile, but I think it was $1600. Yes, you can see the lines up close, but not that visible. Black truck too.

Jmac509

Reaction score
I had the bumper completely covered and about an 8" strip across the front fenders and the hood. I believe my cost was $1200. You can see the line up close if you're looking for it. I've never had anyone else point out the PPF lines from the partials unless I specifically pointed it out.

mplaramie

Reaction score
I had the bumper completely covered and about an 8" strip across the front fenders and the hood. I believe my cost was $1200. You can see the line up close if you're looking for it. I've never had anyone else point out the PPF lines from the partials unless I specifically pointed it out.
Thank you. Do you have any pics of the strip on the fenders?

Users who are viewing this thread