5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power window.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve accidentally rolled down the front when meaning to roll down the back but never the other way around .

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Am I the only one that hits the rear driver power window every time I try to roll down front window?‍♂ Happened on my 17 and 2020.

Same thing to me too so i always try to remember to look down before do it.

jeffauclair

Reaction score
I don't know for you, but my power window control does not work when I rapidly press on it. It work on the second attempt, but never on the first one. It look to me like a safety feature to avoid opening window accidentally. Don't bothers me, but still strange. Am I the only one ?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that hits the rear driver power window every time I try to roll down front window?‍♂ Happened on my 17 and 2020.
Many times for me too. Strange that it didn't really happen with my 2017, but does with the new ones.

Skater

Reaction score
Yessir! Buttons about 1/8 of an inch too far forward for me.

RAMEN

Reaction score
Every time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhombus

Reaction score
Nope. I do it all the time. I guess we all ordered our trucks in a “long” rather than standard length.

Users who are viewing this thread