5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power window gets stuck

dano257

Reaction score
The rear driver side window in my 2019 Big Horn crew cab operates down normally. When going up it "gets stuck" with about 4" left to go and then takes about 15 seconds to go the last couple inches. Sometimes it stops altogether and I roll it down and back up and power it through the last few inches. Any idea what may cause this? Something I can try to fix myself or should I bring it to the dealer? Thanks

ProdigyDude

Reaction score
The rear driver side window in my 2019 Big Horn crew cab operates down normally. When going up it "gets stuck" with about 4" left to go and then takes about 15 seconds to go the last couple inches. Sometimes it stops altogether and I roll it down and back up and power it through the last few inches. Any idea what may cause this? Something I can try to fix myself or should I bring it to the dealer? Thanks

I say take it to the dealer. How many miles on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronbhaines

Reaction score
Is it under warranty? Let the dealer fix it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hi @dano257 - If you do address this with your dealer and you are in need of any additional support for that process, our team is just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

dano257

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It's a year old but only has 7200 miles on it. I work 5 miles from home so don't put a ton of miles on.

dano257

Reaction score
Please be sure to keep us updated on their findings! We are here for additional support if needed.

Mark
RamCares
Thanks for the follow-up. I'm going to wait until the next oil change and have them address the window during the same visit. I will let you know how it goes.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow-up. I'm going to wait until the next oil change and have them address the window during the same visit. I will let you know how it goes.

Sounds like a plan, @dano257. Thank you for taking the time to let me know! I will be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a follow up from you.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online