5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

onebigbird

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is some programming with my Autel scanner or some setting to have the mirrors fold in when the truck is turned off or when the truck is locked? Also to have them automatically unfold on auto start or manual start?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tazer DT will fold mirrors when you turn truck off and unfold when you start truck. As far as I know this is the only option.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

1923bob

Reaction score
Tazer DT will fold mirrors when you turn truck off and unfold when you start truck. As far as I know this is the only option.

There are all kinds of things you can do amber drl's, I was using the mirrors but we went to Denver and I got in the truck one night the passenger mirror froze in the folded position so I turned it off. i have it for the Pin - Lock.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are all kinds of things you can do amber drl's, I was using the mirrors but we went to Denver and I got in the truck one night the passenger mirror froze in the folded position so I turned it off. i have it for the Pin - Lock.
Yes, plenty of other things the Tazer can do. I meant I believe the Tazer was the only way available to get the mirrors to auto fold/unfold.

1923bob

Reaction score
Truck is back from the dealership and it's not raining today so I put the Tazer back and updated it,

Attachments

• IMG_0139.PNG
    IMG_0139.PNG
    816.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0140.PNG
    IMG_0140.PNG
    922.4 KB · Views: 10

Bin01123

Reaction score
Its pretty sad the truck doesn't come with this feature stock from the factory

1923bob

Reaction score
Its pretty sad the truck doesn't come with this feature stock from the factory
Ya it would be a nice factory feature, i had my mirrors fold in when off and out when on but then we took a trip to Denver and my passenger mirror froze in the folded position I turned it off after that.

Users who are viewing this thread