5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

power folding mirrors

buckeye2019

Reaction score
Anyone install power folding mirrors on their truck. I ordered the power folding heated turn signal and puddle light mirrors and I know the I need a new door switch on the drivers side. What I don't know is the modules in the door will they need to be replaced? if they due does any one have the part numbers for them? the last thing I will be using alpha obd to turn on the settings in BCM I need the correct settings if some one has them. thanks

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
Anyone install power folding mirrors on their truck. I ordered the power folding heated turn signal and puddle light mirrors and I know the I need a new door switch on the drivers side. What I don't know is the modules in the door will they need to be replaced? if they due does any one have the part numbers for them? the last thing I will be using alpha obd to turn on the settings in BCM I need the correct settings if some one has them. thanks
infotainment.com has a kit they sell which is the oem parts. could look at the mopar site or call the dealer and they should be able to get you part numbers

buckeye2019

Reaction score
Infotainment wants like $1200. No way…
I found OEM power folding mirrors heated puddle lights turn signal for $200
The moduals in the front doors $140.
program it with alpha obd
That’s a savings of $800 from infotainment.com

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
i must be a idiot because i cant seem to find the thread using the search
No you are not an idiot. The search function leaves something to be desired. Try using google with 5th gen forum and what you are searching for.

Try:
5th generation forum power folding infotainment mirrors install
best of luck

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
From what I understand, still waiting on delivery of my ‘22, all you need is:
68517698AB door module
68517699AB door module
68262252AC new switch
And power fold mirrors of your choice
thank you i was able to verify these are correct

Users who are viewing this thread