5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Folding Mirrors

Jims380da

Reaction score
Hi, question about the power folding mirrors. Is there a setting like I had on my GMC that when the doors are locked they automatically fold in? Also, is it normal that when they are folded in that they tap the door glass? Thanks for your help.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, question about the power folding mirrors. Is there a setting like I had on my GMC that when the doors are locked they automatically fold in? Also, is it normal that when they are folded in that they tap the door glass? Thanks for your help.
No, and yes.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I agree with @SpeedyV, there is no setting for that. And I agree they hit the glass when they fold in. I thought it was unusual at first, but seems to cause no harm. I have read a thread on here about the mirrors continuing to run when they reach the windows causing a problem, but mine dont do that, they stop.

Users who are viewing this thread