5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power fold mirror question

Okie22

Reaction score
Installed power fold mirrors, door modules, and programmed everything this evening. It works as advertised but I do have one question. When they fold in, they hit the windows on both sides. Normal? Abnormal? Is there an adjustment I need to or can do?

CogitoErgoLevo

Reaction score
On my truck It looks like they do, but if you look closely they don't. It is very close but they don't touch

Okie22

Reaction score
On my truck It looks like they do, but if you look closely they don't. It is very close but they don't touch
These mirrors actually do hit. You can hear the contact when the mirror hits the window.

Okie22

Reaction score
Try this: roll down front windows, then fold the mirrors. Roll up windows slowly and see if they touch the mirrors
My man, you were spot on! I thought for damn sure they hit the windows.

frisby5

Reaction score
How hard is this mod ? Thinking about doing this in the future.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
These mirrors actually do hit. You can hear the contact when the mirror hits the window.
It just sounds like it's hitting the window, but it's just the stops for the mirror itself.

Users who are viewing this thread