5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Jabarton1880

Reaction score
lol. Love it.
You bet lol! And continuing to pay for it! . Freaking cv boots are something that can’t be figured out though. 91,000 into it. Just had custom front driveshaft put on. Good lord, butchering all spelling and grammar right now. Sorry, type one diabetic and need some sugar. lol

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
lol. Love it.
You bet lol! And continuing to pay for it! . Freaking cv boots are something that can’t be figured out though. 91,000 into it. Just had custom front driveshaft put on. Good lord, butchering all spelling and grammar right now. Sorry, type one diabetic and need some sugar. lol

Are you still running stock axles?

I had one (driver side) go out on me while off-roading. Upgraded to the Trakmotive axle, so far no issues and looks better than the stock one.

20240419_172246.jpg

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My only worry about upgraded shafts is that they move the "weak link" up to the differential which is more expensive to fix/repair.

I want it strong, but not too strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online