5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

BGL

Reaction score
How this Tires on the snow and ice? This tires not more noisy then regular tires on the dry road ?
Surprisingly good on the ice and especially great in the snow. I am really impressed, also the fact of advanced traction control in the Rebel should be noted.
Auto 4x4 in town, 4WD High on the icy winter hiway no problem! (4x4 Auto tends to lose a bit of traction on the rears before the fronts kick in, you feel the jerking, which at HI way speed is not a good idea, so 4wd high with front wheels locked in, is safer overall when its icy IMO)
I ran winter tires most my life, but picked this Rebel up in October, I have not considered winter tires at all and we have had a brutal winter.
Yes there is some road noise, as to be expected with an off-road style tire, but its a small price to pay to have decent tires that work well on and off the road.

Sailorram

Reaction score
So the other end of the spectrum. Now that we have discharged all the Rebels we are loading almost 1,000 Ram 700’s!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
hahaha dammit!! man, you have 1 more stall than i do and mine will NOT be sleeping outside... I would shoe-horn the tractor and bunch of crap into the third for her. hahaha

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The number one function of a garage is to park your cars/trucks. Once you have accomplished that feat, then you can begin to stockpile crap in the remaining empty space. If the crap won't fit, make a few trips to St. Vincent de Paul or rent a storage unit. 🤣

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Literally less than 24 hours later. Oh well, it was clean long enough to snap a pic!

View attachment 120504
In very much the same vein... Saturday was sunny and 62 - very rare occurrence for February in Massachusetts, so of course we went to the beach! Got the truck good and filthy from the combination of wet sand, mud and frozen piles of seaweed. Got it all cleaned up, only to have 8ish inches of the white fluffy stuff come down yesterday.
RamDuxBeach.jpg
Ramsnow2022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread