5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Close. Farther south. I was in Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge. That's Baboquivari Peak. Worth the trip if you ever make it down here.
That is literally in the middle of nowhere and I'm confident nobody would have guessed that peak. I've been on the west and east side of that mountain range in small aircraft. Sells airport and a small airport in Continental , AZ.

I lived in AZ for 20 years and the summers just wore out their welcome for me. I rarely get down there any more unless it's December through March. 🥵

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked her up yesterday.

Very nice! Congrats.

Ram boxes, multi function tailgate, possibly pano roof from what I can make out?

Would be curious your payload as shown on yellow door jam sticker? Ordering same on rebel, and I don’t have high hopes (or needs… that’s what trailers are for).

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
A little chilly overnight last night.
71b6a8808b403d2b81675d6b766da745.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all.. any one have ORP Springs.. 5100’s set at clip 5 up front and 1 inch rear spring spacer installed?… Rebel or ORP.. Please post pictures!
Any comments on the ride quality?.. How she look?.. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSL

Reaction score
It is.

It does look fantastic. Would it sleep a family of 4 ? We rented an off-road TearDrop last summer with roof-top tent ( https://www.teardropsnw.com/offroad ). It was a capable camper, but the consensus was we'd like something we could all get inside when it rains ( which is a thing in the Pacific NW ! ) Your camper looks like it will pretty much go anywhere the truck can go !

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
It does look fantastic. Would it sleep a family of 4 ? We rented an off-road TearDrop last summer with roof-top tent ( https://www.teardropsnw.com/offroad ). It was a capable camper, but the consensus was we'd like something we could all get inside when it rains ( which is a thing in the Pacific NW ! ) Your camper looks like it will pretty much go anywhere the truck can go !
It's definitely a two-person rig. Very comfortable for a couple, but the kids would be outside. If you're looking for a similar model with bunks, check out the Opus OP15. But it goes lots of places, and we love the Dweller. Ditch the kids and it's a perfect rig.

DuckySaurusRex

Reaction score
I bought it as security, and I happen to think it looks pretty bitchin' too. I have NOT had to use it other than testing, but it should work when I need it to. It was a PITA to install. Get a friend. :)
did some research and because i decided to go the way of the diesel the winch mounts wont fit because of the intercooler. o well haha

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welp… she was a little cold! Also notice the strange icicle inside the door jam. Must be a drainage hole leading there…

Attachments

• 554BF200-7401-4B5D-B538-67724FC2C292.jpeg
    554BF200-7401-4B5D-B538-67724FC2C292.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 16C214A0-A325-4E15-84AF-AD391BD8D02F.jpeg
    16C214A0-A325-4E15-84AF-AD391BD8D02F.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread