5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Although I can’t meet mine anytime soon I get to spend some quality time with these. View attachment 116906 View attachment 116907

Awesome photo, assuming this is a ship going where?

Wondering mainly because that is clearly a Rebel with Falken Wildpeaks instead of Goodyear Duratracs. Which is a big deal since RAM actually imprinted the Duratracs thread design onto fabric seat inserts on Rebels. I wonder if this is that a new thing or only for certain markets?

Sailorram

Reaction score
Hi SD, Yes sir it is a ship and we will be headed to South America. These trucks I will be dropping off in Rio De Janeiro. I was on the fence between black and granite. Got the granite but hard not to wonder seeing these for an extended period of time!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi SD, Yes sir it is a ship and we will be headed to South America. These trucks I will be dropping off in Rio De Janeiro. I was on the fence between black and granite. Got the granite but hard not to wonder seeing these for an extended period of time!

They definitely look good, though a little under-tired with those less aggressive sidewalls, but probably better mpg.

Sailorram

Reaction score
They definitely look good, though a little under-tired with those less aggressive sidewalls, but probably better mpg.
I picked them up in Panama so assuming a ship loaded them in the States and dropped them off before heading thru the canal. I’ll take them on the final leg. First time I’ve carried them.

Avayel

Reaction score
Yours is a 22? On the build site that color doesn't show available? Is this something you worked out with a dealer?
Yeah that color is no longer available, FCA said since I put in my order back in June they would honor it so I guess I got lucky!

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Can anyone name that peak? It's in southern AZ. Beautiful day out here today.
bce987861ab22c724a32d0fecc72fa50.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread