5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

dfwrebel

Reaction score
How are the radar renegade tires holding up? How's the tread wear over time
So far so good. The road noise is not much louder than the stock Duratracs. The truck handles and drives better than stock with the new setup. I only have about 1K miles on them so time will tell about wear.

ALT_F13

Reaction score
Swapped TRX wheels instead of stock Rebel wheels. +1" of ground clearance, wider stance. TRX tires are way more comfortable on the highway comparing to Duratracs. And I'm not doing unintentional burnout anymore on every uphill traffic light launch when it is raining.
photo_2021-11-04_15-04-01.jpg

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Swapped TRX wheels instead of stock Rebel wheels. +1" of ground clearance, wider stance. TRX tires are way more comfortable on the highway comparing to Duratracs. And I'm not doing unintentional burnout anymore on every uphill traffic light launch when it is raining.
View attachment 110076
i know for a fact it's already been stated elsewhere on this forum. i'm going to ask before anyone else does (i'm also lazy...sue me). anything extra needed to fit the TRX wheels and tires?

ALSO, it looks great!

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i know for a fact it's already been stated elsewhere on this forum. i'm going to ask before anyone else does (i'm also lazy...sue me). anything extra needed to fit the TRX wheels and tires?

ALSO, it looks great!
I believe spacers

ALT_F13

Reaction score

ALSO, it looks great!
My solution was:
1. Bilstein 5100s shocks in the front (2" extra lift)
2. Front wheel well modifications, including the removal of fake small mud flaps and some magic with heat gun and zip ties
3. 1.5" hub-centric wheel spacers (TRX wheels have stud pockets, so no grinding was required)

Not an easy swap, but pretty much doable. Thanks!

billyraff

Reaction score
I‘ve got an AFE intake on my truck too. Super easy install and I did notice some nice differences. I've got an exhaust cutout on my truck so when it’s closed (stock sound) I can majorly hear the difference, especially when you hit higher RPMs where the intake sound is deep and loud. I think my throttle response got a bit better and it feels quicker (I think it promised +26hp?). I have a heavy foot so I can’t tell you about mpg gains though.

My one complaint which doesn't bother me as much anymore is when the throttle body is open, whether on full acceleration or just a tap, there is this high pitched almost whistle which sounded like a leak at first but I think it sounds cool now.

did the whistle ever get better? I just installed an afe magnum and it sounds amazing at full throttle. At slow throttle I get the whistle that’s like a soft air leak. It’s not bad but wish it wasn’t there compared to how good it sounds at full blast

TXwaderinAR

Reaction score
My 2022 Rebel Night Edition finally arrived to the dealership Monday evening. I had them deliver it me last night, so I haven't taken any better quality photos yet. In the meantime, here are a few that the dealership sent me after it arrived to their lot. Additions in the near future will be a RetraxPRO MX bed cover, Borla ATAK or MagnaFlow exhaust system, and N-FAB steps.

Attachments

• Dealer Photo 1.jpg
    Dealer Photo 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Dealer Photo 2.jpg
    Dealer Photo 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Dealer Photo 3.jpg
    Dealer Photo 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Dealer Photo 5.jpg
    Dealer Photo 5.jpg