5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
f7464d97c395a06210ee6cb9e2d00268.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pjwishlist

Reaction score
Those Raptors are awesome, curious to see if the 5.2L Supercharged ends up in it after the TRX comes online, which is the rumor.

On a side note, our Rebels really remind me of the 1st Gen Raptors with the 6.2L, at least when it came to the motor, not too far off the power of that early generation. The suspension was of course more off-road specific.
Not to my experience so far. I had a 2011 Supercrew and it was night and day. The Rebel is not meant to compete with that though. I love my Rebel, more than the Raptor in that it gets up and goes to the degree that I need, and gets WAY better gas mileage. 12 mpg was my best in the 8 years I had that truck.

Jaybird14

Reaction score
My 2019 is a red and black. i cannot help but think a little bit of forest green accents would catch your eye.

DeckArtist

Reaction score
^^^^Great looking truck. The Rebel is possibly the best looking truck in stock configuration. Really don’t to do anything to them!

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PROJO

Reaction score
Its been a fun build so far. Going to be tearing into electrical side of it in a few weeks for a new remote start/alarm, LED lightbar on the front, RGBW rock lights, bed lights, and a few more things.

Awesome, looking truck!! What lift are you currently running, and how does it ride?

Users who are viewing this thread