5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

PHFT

Reaction score
Did your doors come all black? Or did you have them custom done to get rid of all the red accents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2020 model gives you two interior colour options, that standard red that's been in the Rebels for a while and new this year an all black option.

RebelRich

Reaction score
I’ve seen black with gray accents too.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve seen black with gray accents too.

That's right, I saw that in a review online as well. A Rebel without the Red accents but wasn't Blacked out either. Had a few grey accents on the doors and dash.

RebelRich

Reaction score
So noticed the the black and gray still has the same layout and has the tire track on the seats but the blacked out doesn’t have the tire track material/print . I like the blackout the best personally . Mine has the red witch is really the only thing I didn’t not care for on my truck. It’s kinda too loud for me

SD Rebel

Reaction score
So noticed the the black and gray still has the same layout and has the tire track on the seats but the blacked out doesn’t have the tire track material/print . I like the blackout the best personally . Mine has the red witch is really the only thing I didn’t not care for on my truck. It’s kinda too loud for me

The blacked out package is pretty popular, for me personally I would like a little bit more contrast. Maybe something in between, though I've grown to love the red.

Maybe a bit of red stitching and one or two small trim pieces in red, throw in some aluminum or grey as well.

antwon412

Reaction score
The red interior is what attracted me to the truck almost more than anything else! I would give anything to have a full red seat backs on the rebel 12 package with the nice leather seats.

At some point I may end up having an upholsterer do a custom job for me

ryco25

Reaction score
Went on a mud-filled adventure this weekend - aired down and had a ton of fun. Only casualty was the front license plate bracket...again. Video of some splashing and drifting around below; you can see how often TC kicks in despite being 'off' when the brake lights illuminate.

IMG_2249.JPG
61436060960__2095D583-8841-4149-BFA3-AE55A61C83BF.JPG

SD Rebel

Reaction score
The red interior is what attracted me to the truck almost more than anything else! I would give anything to have a full red seat backs on the rebel 12 package with the nice leather seats.

At some point I may end up having an upholsterer do a custom job for me

I agree, I was on the online build configurator building another Rebel just for fun and realized the Rebel 12 doesn't have the red seat backs, made be really question getting the 12.

PHFT

Reaction score
Well after 22 weeks I can finally say I have my truck!....almost....It arrived at the dealership yesterday and today I dropped off a 2'' ReadyLift levelling kit for them to install before I take ownership, as well as taking care of getting the bed Line-X'd, front windows tinted to match the rear and painting the rims flat black, should be ready to take it home next week....finally!

Sorry the pics were rushed as I had a slight pause in the rain.

Better pictures and more mods to come!

IMG_8012.jpg IMG_8013.jpg IMG_8011.jpg

antwon412

Reaction score
That looks slick with the decals on the gray.

I bought some custom aftermarket decals for my rebel. Got the hood one on but have been unsuccessful in putting the bedside one on myself or having someone do it for me.

I am debating ordering the factory graphics for the bed since they come pre-cut.

and 1.5” in the front would be nice. I’d like some rake still.

Looking good!
D9A45220-497A-4AF7-81F6-C82EFB6D5B3E.jpeg ED82D2F3-CE58-46BE-B387-AE0B40999E62.jpeg

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of my coworkers just got a Rebel a couple months ago. Beautiful truck, Rebel 12 with the blackout package. Went out today with other friends to wheel some but the weather ended up taking a turn for the worst sonwe called a night early. I was disappointed but I got some pics out of it!

20200624_200511.jpg

20200624_200501.jpg

Downytide

Reaction score
Went on a mud-filled adventure this weekend - aired down and had a ton of fun. Only casualty was the front license plate bracket...again. Video of some splashing and drifting around below; you can see how often TC kicks in despite being 'off' when the brake lights illuminate.

That part truly annoys me at times (specially in the snow), I think you can fully disable it by pulling a fuse, wish Tazer could've allowed me to fully disable it.

Got skinny 35's, 285/75r18, Yokohama X-AT, hopefully wheels will be here next week so I can get it all mount up.

5wmtLMQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread