5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

976-HIKE

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I decided to make a quick YouTube video of my truck. I noticed there wasn’t a lot of good informational videos about Rebels on 35’s. I wanted to help so I made a quick one with some good angles with the new wheels and tires. Hope it helps someone out.

Feel like I’ve waited years for this video, thank you.

Bub

Reaction score
Here’s yet another red Rebel. 2021 Night edition (heads up, pano roof, 12A). The only thing done so far is a drop in filter and 20/5% ceramic tint. I have a Diamondback HD tonneau on the way along with some 6112s to level it out.

I’ll be ordering some sort of bed protection. I might go with the Weathertech mat since i don’t haul a lot of stuff that would tear up the sides. The money saved over a spray in would get me a Banks throttle controller. I’m also debating whether to bring the rear up an inch or so to maintain a rake. I don’t know if it’s worth the extra $500-$800 to do it right (springs/shocks). I usually do exhaust, but i’d prefer to keep the sound moderate.

I’ve been a long time spectator...finally decided to post.

Attachments

• 8936D042-25A1-4D2A-BDB4-6149D6C8FCAC.jpeg
    8936D042-25A1-4D2A-BDB4-6149D6C8FCAC.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 629BD599-C056-42C6-A9E1-94477DF3125F.jpeg
    629BD599-C056-42C6-A9E1-94477DF3125F.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 162
  • E087C1F7-381E-4591-AEFE-D767C48A3836.jpeg
    E087C1F7-381E-4591-AEFE-D767C48A3836.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 162

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here’s yet another red Rebel. 2021 Night edition (heads up, pano roof, 12A). The only thing done so far is a drop in filter and 20/5% ceramic tint. I have a Diamondback HD tonneau on the way along with some 6112s to level it out.

I’ll be ordering some sort of bed protection. I might go with the Weathertech mat since i don’t haul a lot of stuff that would tear up the sides. The money saved over a spray in would get me a Banks throttle controller. I’m also debating whether to bring the rear up an inch or so to maintain a rake. I don’t know if it’s worth the extra $500-$800 to do it right (springs/shocks). I usually do exhaust, but i’d prefer to keep the sound moderate.

I’ve been a long time spectator...finally decided to post.

Nice looking truck!

I got a DeeZee bed mat even though I have the factory spray-in liner. I love the rubber bed mats because they keep things from moving around and have a smooth rubber finish that doesn't scratch up stuff you put in the bed, like say furniture.

Like you said, if you don't need side protection, then it's probably the best bang for your buck in terms of bed protection and convenience since you don't have to strap things down anymore. I had one on my F150 for 4 years, never once did I clean under it, and when I finally removed it, the bed looked brand new under it.

It's good enough to be all you really need for bed protection (for most people), and still worth adding if you have a spray-in liner/bedliner due to its ability to keep things from flying around in the bed.

Bub

Reaction score
Nice looking truck!

I got a DeeZee bed mat even though I have the factory spray-in liner. I love the rubber bed mats because they keep things from moving around and have a smooth rubber finish that doesn't scratch up stuff you put in the bed, like say furniture.

Like you said, if you don't need side protection, then it's probably the best bang for your buck in terms of bed protection and convenience since you don't have to strap things down anymore. I had one on my F150 for 4 years, never once did I clean under it, and when I finally removed it, the bed looked brand new under it.
Thanks. I’ll check out that mat once the Diamondback comes in. I like the Weathertech because they generally have very solid products, and the bed mat comes up the sides a little.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks. I’ll check out that mat once the Diamondback comes in. I like the Weathertech because they generally have very solid products, and the bed mat comes up the sides a little.

Absolutely, Weathertech makes great stuff, any heavy duty rubber mat should work well. I've used DeeZees for probably a decade, probably the best $80 I could spend on any of my trucks.

Bert31

Reaction score
That’s brochure worthy! Max Steel is beautiful. Of course, I went with white like I always do :ROFLMAO:Maybe next time...
My partner was pushing for white but I've never been into white vehicles but on the Rebel it did grow on me. When I say the Max steel in person I was done. And to think I was hoping to find a black one, although quad cab and black paint doesn't seem to exist in my searching.

Bert31

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread