5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

wlay00

Reaction score
so you have 2.5 up front with the bilsteins and .5” spacer, what do you have in the rear? 1.5” spacer?
I have the Bilsteins at the 5th clip setting and I also added a motofab 1/2 inch spacer to the front to get it a tad closer to perfectly level. The front sits less than 1/4 inch lower than the rear. Rides like stock. No lift in the rear!

Lufty

Banned
Reaction score
You mean with a spear gun? Over here we fish them with a heavy rod, 8oz weight and a big chunk of worms.
No gun just a 4-5 tine barbed long handle spear with a rope attached on the end that’s hand thrown down into the water thru a 4’x6’ hole cut in the ice. The shanty is placed over the open hole. The bottom has a half floor/half open hole. You have to be quiet and sit and wait (with beer) for one to swim thru the hole then throw spear. Fish could be 1-10’ down or deeper under the ice. Also hang decoys to attract their interest down the hole on strings. Season can last 16 days or less depending on how many fish are registered. Quite a few fish over 100 pounds have been registered this year.

Something to do till musky season opens...

Mate514

Reaction score
No gun just a 4-5 tine barbed long handle spear with a rope attached on the end that’s hand thrown down into the water thru a 4’x6’ hole cut in the ice. The shanty is placed over the open hole. The bottom has a half floor/half open hole. You have to be quiet and sit and wait (with beer) for one to swim thru the hole then throw spear. Fish could be 1-10’ down or deeper under ice. Also hang decoys to attract their interest down the hole on strings. Season can last 16 days or less depending on how many fish are registered. Quite a few fish over 100 pounds have been registered this year.

Something to do till musky season opens...

Well that is different, sounds fun as hell!!

wlay00

Reaction score
Great looking wheels. Did you have to trim anything to fit the wheels and tires? Any rubbing?
Yea I had to trim the back side of the fender well. I also took the little mini mudflaps off as well. No biggie though. You can’t even tell.

wlay00

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I decided to make a quick YouTube video of my truck. I noticed there wasn’t a lot of good informational videos about Rebels on 35’s. I wanted to help so I made a quick one with some good angles with the new wheels and tires. Hope it helps someone out.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I decided to make a quick YouTube video of my truck. I noticed there wasn’t a lot of good informational videos about Rebels on 35’s. I wanted to help so I made a quick one with some good angles with the new wheels and tires. Hope it helps someone out.

Thanks for posting, good video and awesome looking truck!

Users who are viewing this thread