5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

RebelStormtrooper

Reaction score
Finally got a little off-roading in.
e74b1fc6fa3998cb652b8bbe98b8978e.jpg

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks man! Yea its Max steel! I love it because not many people have it. We through a Ram meet and had like 25 rams total and most are white, black or red lol
nice! some photos i don't seem to like it and then i see ones like this and i love it! i went with the granite monotone

joker22

Reaction score
Got my 2020 a few months ago and love it. Lots of compliments. Especially the matter black hood decal. I have a matte black side decal for over the rear wheel well that has Rebel done in pin stripe red. Haven’t put it on yet as I’m afraid of how it’ll look. I put 1.5 inch spacers on the wheels and I got say it sure makes the truck look beefier. It goes in for a 3” lift in 2 days. Stay tuned.
B1743011-A7A4-492A-BB78-63B4B1B78E1E.png Here’s the 3” lift. Not loving how the stock tires look with it, so it’s getting 35’s tomorrow. I’m sure some rims are next. Looks kinda like a power wagon now and not a rebel. Stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread