5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

JayzRamRebel

Reaction score
Specs:
2019 Ram Rebel
6" BDS Suspension Lift with Fox Coil Overs
BDS Front Control Arms
APOC Rear Control Arms
Borla ATAK Exhaust
Amp Research Retractable side steps
Black Rhino Barstow Wheels 20x9 -18
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.50r20

In order to turn lock to lock without rubbing I had to remove the front factory "mud flap" and hammer back the mounting tab and trim back the plastic. This fit the 35s I had previous with a level fine. With the 37s and the 6" lift I had to trim the pinch weld at a 45* angle otherwise I would rub while at full lock and had the suspension compressed at all. I still currently have a slight rub that I need to track down when at lock but I am also raising the front of the truck about 1.5-2" since the BDS 6" lift brought back the factory rake. Fortunately going with the coilover front shocks means easy height adjustment.

I took these photos quickly and did a fast edit but I think they turned out well and really capture the amazing stance and look the truck now has while being 100% functional and rugged for off roading. No Mall Crawling in this house!

If you have any questions about this build, just ask away!

For those interested the camera is a Sony A7Sii using a Sigma Art 50-100mm lens (yes I know its a crop, but as you can see its fine)

Front edited.png

Rear Edited.png

Front Dark.png

Last edited:

Lize

Reaction score
Nice truck and I particularly like the last picture

dannydyn

Reaction score
Here is my flexible setup for my Rebel, which I’ve nicknamed “Gremlin” due to its erratic electronics. Basically wanted something I could configure for any given adventure.

bfaf056c505b90b0774b64302e97d243.jpg

72a271e6bb094a7da8dae77a7d60d527.jpg

236349f450f0685e2dcf8f1a4343e666.jpg

b2105d0aebede98bd647348deacadfcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which bed cover is that? that allows for rails on top?

TIA

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Specs:
2019 Ram Rebel
6" BDS Suspension Lift with Fox Coil Overs
BDS Front Control Arms
APOC Rear Control Arms
Borla ATAK Exhaust
Amp Research Retractable side steps
Black Rhino Barstow Wheels 20x9 -18
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.50r20

In order to turn lock to lock without rubbing I had to remove the front factory "mud flap" and hammer back the mounting tab and trim back the plastic. This fit the 35s I had previous with a level fine. With the 37s and the 6" lift I had to trim the pinch weld at a 45* angle otherwise I would rub while at full lock and had the suspension compressed at all. I still currently have a slight rub that I need to track down when at lock but I am also raising the front of the truck about 1.5-2" since the BDS 6" lift brought back the factory rake. Fortunately going with the coilover front shocks means easy height adjustment.

I took these photos quickly and did a fast edit but I think they turned out well and really capture the amazing stance and look the truck now has while being 100% functional and rugged for off roading. No Mall Crawling in this house!

If you have any questions about this build, just ask away!

For those interested the camera is a Sony A7Sii using a Sigma Art 50-100mm lens (yes I know its a crop, but as you can see its fine)

View attachment 44170

View attachment 44171

View attachment 44172
That last shot is poster quality!

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha beautiful truck!!!! Enjoy

Truck looks great love those lights ...... what did you do to black out the skid plate? Powder coat ?
I wasn't sure if I would like it so I just sprayed it with plastidip coating. I liked how it came out so if it doesn't hold up I'm going to spray it with DIY bed liner spray.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

mpj2206

Reaction score
Hey just wondering how pooping out the front grill ram badging is. Do I have to remove the grill and get behind it or do they just pop out ?

Not de-badged.
Red vinyl decals applied over the factory letters. The truck looked a bit odd with Red / Black everything and the silver RAM letters front and center.
Found them on Amazon for a whopping $10

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what LEDs did you get?
Purchased from Amazon, they are actually replacement LED's for ford raptor. The come in amber or white with clear or smoke lenses. Here is link to the ones I purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread