5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Crew Cab 6’4 bed. (Official Longbed Thread)

warmachine

Reaction score
I want to go with a Magnaflow cat back but the website doesn’t specify if it fits long beds, they’re also out of stock! Did you purchase online?

It fits the long bed no problem. I got it locally and it was overnight

Wolleworld

Reaction score
I love the 6'4" bed and cant wait to get into the 2019, which has an estimated ship date of 2/4/19. For those of you that have the wheel to wheel side steps, do you like them? I am not sure if I am sold on the look over just the cab length running boards, but if the practically and convenience is there I may considering adding them.

Last edited:

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Didn't see a Delmonico Red 6'4 bed on here; so here I am!!!:cool:

Stock tires on one pic and the other pic just added my Falken AT3W's.
I had purchased my set of Falkens for my old truck and had only mounted the rears as I was going to get some suspension work on front end....since I bought the 2019 added the new fronts and lil bit worn rears (around 500 miles) on new truck. In case ya notice the difference in appearance of fronts and rears.

Attachments

• 20181202_125428-revised.jpg
    20181202_125428-revised.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 20190131_145751---new shoes driver side.jpg
    20190131_145751---new shoes driver side.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 197

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score

This was my first color choice!!! Reminds me of my Topaz Blue BMW!!! It would have made our driveway the Dodge American flag:

2018--Dodge Caravan GT-----RED (almost matches Delmonico Red)
2000--Ram 1500---------------White
2019--RAM 1500--------------Patriot Blue (but I got the Delmonico Red)

I did not want to wait for build out...so I searched and the Delmonico Red kept growing on me. Then it boiled down to liking them almost equal (edge to the Patriot Blue)....With the options I wanted, the Delmonico Red came home with me.

Absolutely love how your truck looks in the Sunshine....and I am in Florida, so plenty of it. I have only seen 1....yes 1, Patriot Blue driving around here so far. I am not gonna lie I am 99% happy with my color choice...but that 1% regarding the Patriot Blue.....it hurt a little bit when I saw it!!!
:cry::cry::cry::love::love::love:

Users who are viewing this thread