5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your 2019 Ram Total Mileage so far

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering how much/how little folks on this forum drive their Rams. My goal is to keep my 2019 Bighorn til the wheels fall off. I only drive 10k-11k/ year... Just passed 34k miles and she’s running great! October 2019 purchased brand new. Factory B2B about to run out, soon the Mopar ESP kicks in until 8/85k.

How’s everyone else doing?

v/r

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
I'm sitting at just over 76k miles on mine, still looks brand new but it's got a new battery recently and started throwing a Cyl #8 misfire around 73k miles.
I travel a lot for work so I'll drive this one as long as long as it's reliable. I have enough banked in my truck account to pay for the next one already so I'll buy another if she gives me a reason to.

I bought the Mopar 5yr/125k mile warranty for whatever that's worth these days. They need the truck for 3-5 days to diagnose a trouble code much less do any repairs so unless it's a major failure, it's still cheaper and easier to fix myself.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
19 Rebel, bought August 2018.
Just turned 61k miles.
Windshield is cracked vertically on the drivers side, hit by seven rocks so far (not he trucks fault)
Had rear window replaced under warranty around 30k or so.
Passenger side started ticking on cold start month ago, out of warranty, manifold or bolts? will look into it to see what has failed.
Just had new Duratracks put on, balancing issues...

Other than that, love this thing.

Ex_dutch

Reaction score
I got the 7 yr unlimited miles in 12/18. My commute is/was 100 mls a day but then the COVID forced me to work remote and now there’s other circumstances that have me working from home. So far it looks like in 2 months I’ll have averaged 12k/yr. No issues whatsoever.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
31,764…replaced the engine air filter for the first time today, so I know the miles exactly.

Took delivery in early September 2018 (July ‘18 build, ordered in May). So we’re just over 4 years in.

Aside from a few tiny chips in the windshield and nicks to the PPF film and chrome grille, the truck appears as new. The interior still smells like a tack shop, and I’ve got a fair bit of life left in the OEM Falkens.

Edit: Since others have posted additional details, here's a summary of issues addressed at the dealership:
  • 9/2018, 410 miles: Various delivery-related fixes (e.g. damaged air dam)
  • 11/2018, 2,023 miles: HK Amp TSB, rear seat recline mechanism
  • 3/2019, 4,712 miles: Updates to HCP/PCM/TCM, rear seat latch replaced
  • 4/2019, 4,991 miles: Ground recall V04
  • 4/2019, 5,386 miles: Brake pedal recall V07
  • 7/2019, 6,749 miles: Power down flash recall V61
  • 9/2019, 8,505 miles: Rear brake TSB, RamBox seal repair
So that first year was "busy" with minor warranty items/TSBs, and then all was quiet. I did have to replace the battery late last year at around 39 months / 22k miles.

Last edited:

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
52k miles with ~20k towing.

1) rear window replaced @ 25k
2) new battery @ 26k
3) A/C TSB @ 36k
4) driver sun visor broke @ 50k

I also have the weird grinding at low speeds turning right. I never had time to get the TSB done before I got new tires so now that issue is gone for now

Misc random electrical issues that occurred once or twice; 12” screen freeze, power running boards not retracting, air suspension over inflating

knightro84

Reaction score
Delivered December 2018, just crossed 27,000 miles this week. Only issues I've had outside of the normal recalls are 1) the front axle lock actuator had to be replaced (free under warranty), and I resealed the third brake light with a thicker seal and also ran some silicone around the rear window to stop leaking and haven't had a problem since.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just wondering how much/how little folks on this forum drive their Rams. My goal is to keep my 2019 Bighorn til the wheels fall off. I only drive 10k-11k/ year... Just passed 34k miles and she’s running great! October 2019 purchased brand new. Factory B2B about to run out, soon the Mopar ESP kicks in until 8/85k.

How’s everyone else doing?

v/r
Purchased November 2019, going till the wheels fall off
Mopar life time warranty, no need so far
Passenger mirror's signal lens replaced, about 2 1/2 yr mark, (factory warranty) do to moisture along with a few TSBs
2 year battery replacement club (factory warranty)
33k miles of smiles

Last edited:

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks all. I forgot to mention the stuff I had fixed under warranty as well.

1000 miles - master cylinder replaced after a heavy braking effort to avoid a deer
3000 miles - valve body replacement after the tranny got stuck in 3rd
8500 miles - drivers side mirror replaced due to the old one shaking a lot
12000 miles - rear window replaced due to dreaded leak.

Purring like a kitten since all that. Love this truck.

Miesse3

Reaction score
Damn I drive to much 81,650 bought in Oct 19. Just replaced fuel pump first major issue no warranty. Rpalced both mirrors due to stripped gears under warranty and today reset the overhead console lights. Been a great truck compared to the 1500ltz that needed lifters and cam after 30000 miles. Looking to move up to a 2500 next time

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
55110 and about 3000 milers of tow miles. Only thing its been in shop for was a new Battery a year ago or so, no other issues what so ever!

2019Raven

Reaction score
Bought used 6/2022. So far it has 31,425. Looks like new. New seal installed for the 3rd brake light and sealed the rear slider to solve the water leak problem. New tires in September. Other then that she runs like a champ and I will drive her til the wheels fall off.

milchuck

Reaction score
Bought new Jan 2020 and has just under 16K miles. I'm retired and am pretty much a homebody so don't drive much.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just about 4 years in now (bought new beginning of Jan 2019) and sitting at about 29k miles and some change. Still got 3 oil changes left in my package - getting one of them this December - and really haven't had any problems, or at least nothing that bothers me. Once in a while the noise cancelling system rumbles - never got the software update done, because I'm usually busy and it wasn't that important to me - a couple minor quality control issues but overall I still love the truck and am totally happy with it. Gave it a good clean up yesterday at least on the inside.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2 new trucks:

21 Laramie etorque just over 58k - bought Jan 2020.

Traded for 22 Limited standard hemi at 31k currently April 2022. I plan on driving mine for a long time also. First milestone goal is 500k miles so should take just over 8 years. I have a lifetime warranty through CNA - they seem easier to deal with than Mopar from what I’ve heard & read.

Between the 2, I’ll be over 100k by the end of this year. Mainly highway, drive them both hard but not dangerously or like a pr*ck. 😄 Tow wood once a year but will be occasionally pulling 35’ camper in the future. No issues with either (minus minor stuff with Uconnect) but my old dealership called me while servicing my 21 etorque after it sold since I was in their system still. I’ve been wondering like crazy what was wrong with it. I kept hearing a drip during heavy rains & could not for the life of me find where it was coming from, so I’m leaning towards rear window leak. Might call them to see if they’ll share that info with me.

Last edited:

sylent_snyper

Reaction score
2019 Ram new to me in Aug 2021. I currently have 28k and change on the odometer. I have a company car so it's my secondary vehicle and doesn't accumulate miles very fast.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought mine in November of 2019 new , 16k miles on her now . I have a Grand Caravan that gets daily driven so the miles haven’t racked up on the Rebel . No issues as of yet .

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought mine 8/30 2018. Just pass over 50,000 miles. Truck is currently sitting at the dealer for fueling issue.

Users who are viewing this thread