5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post pix of wrapped Rams...

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing anything like this, so...

Just looking to see the wrapped trucks all in one spot.

I've considered wrapping mine in just clear satin, but then think if I'm going to the expense, maybe color change. No real need either way. My first thought was just getting my black two tone sections wrapped in satin clean to help protect from chips and somewhat match the textured bumpers... but a desert tan Rebel... 😁

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have considered a silver wrap on the lower of my Limited. I had a two tone on either my 02, or 06, don't remember which. I loved the color combination. Now you can only get two tone with a Rebel, which can't be optioned enough, of a Longhorn, and then it's crap brown. I may wrap, or have painted.

Canadian3500bighorn

Reaction score
I’m getting my white 3500 done in Black Bronze from Flexshield. Someone shoot me a reminder in a couple of weeks and I will post pics!

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I would love to have my Rebel wrapped in the color on some of the newer Challengers called Sinamon Stick.
b7n4wwrnhe561.jpg

Idahoktm

Reaction score
There are a bunch of pics of TRX's wrapped on the Ram-TRX forum. Xpel Stealth seems to be the most popular.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
The only wrap I have on mine is PPF and its clear so you can't see it in a picture :giggle:

Idahoktm

Reaction score
You’re about to be extra broke if you’re hanging out over there also

I have plans to ad a few simple mods that I learned from this site... taillight tint, AJT radio knobs, etc. Very few TRX owners seem interested in that stuff. Maybe Hellcat badges/decals. Instead they are spending money on suspension upgrades and motor mods. Crazy. I can't imagine getting bored with a stock TRX.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only wrap I have on mine is PPF and its clear so you can't see it in a picture :giggle:
I'm starting to think this is the direction I should go. Hood, lights and "cheeks". Was thinking lights, "cheeks" and a bug guard, but just not sure I like any of the guards.

I really want to wrap my truck, but sounds like it would cost more than wheels/tires, and I just can't justify that right now. Got two project vehicles that need finished first.

However, please keep posting pix. Love to see what others have done!

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I'm starting to think this is the direction I should go. Hood, lights and "cheeks". Was thinking lights, "cheeks" and a bug guard, but just not sure I like any of the guards.

I really want to wrap my truck, but sounds like it would cost more than wheels/tires, and I just can't justify that right now. Got two project vehicles that need finished first.

However, please keep posting pix. Love to see what others have done!

Don't know what your prices are but I got the hood(18 in), side fenders(18 in), "cheeks", A pillars, roof(18 in), all 4 doors openings(where your feet would walk on it when getting in for $600 Canadian. They can't do the front bumper as it's powder coated and the PPF won't stick to it.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't know what your prices are but I got the hood(18 in), side fenders(18 in), "cheeks", A pillars, roof(18 in), all 4 doors openings(where your feet would walk on it when getting in for $600 Canadian. They can't do the front bumper as it's powder coated and the PPF won't stick to it.
That's not too bad. I meant a full color change wrap isn't in the budget.

Did you have this installed somewhere? Or is that your price and you installed? Curious if they go on wet or dry. Dry seems it would be really hard to align.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
That's not too bad. I meant a full color change wrap isn't in the budget.

Did you have this installed somewhere? Or is that your price and you installed? Curious if they go on wet or dry. Dry seems it would be really hard to align.

Had someone do it so that is a installed price. Yes goes on wet. I would think color wrap would be about same price. We had our fire vehicle fully wrapped and it cost about $2000.

261387658_4496612763727355_2371919164329200028_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread