5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a song...any song. Let's hear em!

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This oldie is great! What an audience. This was before politics became so divided.

The Bush's along with Jimmy Carter and family. It is great the way Barbara's face lit up when the curtain lifted and the choir joined in! Even Slick Willy was there rocking out, although the shrew was noticeably absent.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw Alan Jackson in a small venue here in VA. It was great. He did some songs and then pulled up a chair and just did a few verses of songs and told the story behind each of them. That was fantastic.

He told the story behind "Chasing the Neon Rainbow". His dad really did win a radio at a fair and the family was proud when they heard him on it. Later when he was big, he went back to his parents house and dug up that radio from junk stored in the garage. He put it in the hall of fame.

When a guy has an album called "34 Number One's" it is hard to play all his songs.
His songs that speak about his life are the ones that I love the most. And then there are ones like (below) that are just straight up "real-man" stuff....

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Love that song😎

Nothing like cruising around with the windows cranked wide open on a hot summer night in the 80’s cranking this. Good times. Still do it now almost 40 years later.🤘🏻

Last edited:

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
Swervin like Im George Jones...

May I add he is in a RAM thank you very much :LOL:

MarPar

Reaction score
NWS!!! (Not Woke Safe!!)

Here's a 7 point suppository, Captain...

It is my thread after all :LOL:

Last edited:

MarPar

Reaction score
Another NWS video...this goes out to my guy Bob. They broke the mold with you, @$$hole

danny-devito.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/