5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible 2025 RHO unveiling??

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A true 6-cylinder Raptor competitor in the same price point would honestly be pretty cool. Though now the Raptor still has and will continue to make the GT500 powered V8 Raptor R, which means the tables have turned in the dino truck category.

What's interesting is if RAM ever gets another TRX to market, to have that over 700hp, it won't be with a V8, but some sort of hybrid Hurricane deal.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A true 6-cylinder Raptor competitor in the same price point would honestly be pretty cool. Though now the Raptor still has and will continue to make the GT500 powered V8 Raptor R, which means the tables have turned in the dino truck category.

What's interesting is if RAM ever gets another TRX to market, to have that over 700hp, it won't be with a V8, but some sort of hybrid Hurricane deal.
Stellantis is supposedly working on a natural gas powered V8 that will be more powerful than the Hellcat.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
In the reveal video that Tim Kuniskis did a while ago, he was talking about the RHO (while they showed a camoflaged version in the desert) - and then he mentioned the potential of a future TRX separately. Makes me think that the RHO will be the old TRX with the SST HO - and not meant to be a TRX replacement. Just a High Output Rebel. And since that can't really compete with the Raptor R, there might be a true TRX replacement in the wings..... ya, seems I've got too much time on my hands too!!

dcchris311

Reaction score
It's almost that time!!!! I'm super stoked for the unveiling!

SD Rebel

Reaction score
So essentially the TRX with a Hurricane. The $72K starting price with destination is a nice direct competitor to the Raptor.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
So essentially the TRX with a Hurricane. The $72K starting price with destination is a nice direct competitor to the Raptor.
How much with a tech package?
I believe a TRX needed an extra 15k to have like any features at all in it, they didn't do normal packages like the other trims.

Dewey

Reaction score
I like it. Interested to see how much fully optioned. I’m guessing low $70’s is a pipe dream.

The large RHO decals need to go though. Don’t need to be constantly reminded of the Removed Hemi Option.😆

Idahoktm

Reaction score
I like it. Interested to see how much fully optioned. I’m guessing low $70’s is a pipe dream.

The large RHO decals need to go though. Don’t need to be constantly reminded of the Removed Hemi Option.😆

I saw someone post $82k fully loaded. If so, that price will crush the V6 Raptor. Autopilot, passenger LCD screen, and massaging seats.

Removed Hellcat Option.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Meh. They won't sell as many of these as they think they will. While I can't afford a TRX, I lusted after them. Primarily because of the hellcat engine. This new hurricane powerplant doesn't get that response from me.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
it's a nice-looking truck if I was 30 years younger, I would probably be drooling for one. will be interesting to see what they run optioned out like a higher end Limited or a tungsten.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I saw someone post $82k fully loaded. If so, that price will crush the V6 Raptor. Autopilot, passenger LCD screen, and massaging seats.

Removed Hellcat Option.

My loaded 22 Limited was like 82k msrp but sale price was 66k.
I wonder if they will not give any discounts on these like they did for so long with the TRX.
It's a very weird trim now since you get the same engine as a Limited. It's just a different body kit and wheels and suspension now?

dcchris311

Reaction score
it's a nice-looking truck if I was 30 years younger, I would probably be drooling for one. will be interesting to see what they run optioned out like a higher end Limited or a tungsten.

TFL Truck reported that a fully loaded RHO would be around $82k

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Honestly, I like this RHO (Rhino) quite a bit. For the price point, it's a better value than the bread and butter Ecoboost Raptor while being even more powerful.

I like the TRX, but it was a lot of everything, this makes more sense for those that still want excellent power but also the suspension and body without the extreme excess of the TRX.

While I won't accept a run of the mill 1500 without a V8, the RHO has enough extra goodies to make up for that, just like the Ecoboost Raptor does. With a base price just slightly higher than the most loaded Ranger Raptor or Tacoma TRD Pro (heck even a loaded Rebel), I think they will sell a lot of these.

Idahoktm

Reaction score
My loaded 22 Limited was like 82k msrp but sale price was 66k.
I wonder if they will not give any discounts on these like they did for so long with the TRX.
It's a very weird trim now since you get the same engine as a Limited. It's just a different body kit and wheels and suspension now?

Users who are viewing this thread