5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: What Color 2025 Would You Get?

What are your favorite colors? You have the option of picking two.

• Bright White

• Delmonico Red

• Diamond Black

• Billet Silver

• Forged Blue Metallic

• Ivory White

• Flame Red

• Hydro Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

PetePA

Reaction score
What color would you get if you could snap your fingers and a brand new 2025 Ram today with no color restrictions? You can't currently order a truck with every color, and certain trims/color combinations will never be available. When voting, assume that you could get any color/trim combination and that everything is available today.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
my 2025 is coming in Delmonico Red I thought the chrome would stand out better on the dark red. plus for the money of these things it should flash a little bit. but I almost went Silver. to be very honest I changed my mind last minute.

MoparSconnie

Reaction score
I'm impatiently waiting to see what forged metallic blue looks like in person vs internet renders. I was (still am?) hoping that steel storm would be a happy medium between billet silver and granite...something like Dodge destroyer gray would be awesome.

Ready Go

Reaction score
Destroyer Grey, B5 Blue, Plum Crazy Purple...if Ram won't make the trucks we really want anymore...at least give us some interesting colors!!!😲
Man, I miss the days when "Special Paint" (- -) code custom paint from the factory was easily available!!👍

OBYsRam

Reaction score
I was back and forth between ivory white and forged blue, but since I couldn't order forged blue, went with ivory white. I don't love or hate the chrome, but thought it would blend the best with white

rick619

Reaction score
I selected Billet Silver and Forged Blue Metallic. Would've also selected Granite Crystal or whatever they're coming out with that might be close.

I also really like the Night Edge Blue on the '24 BTS. Though looks like it's only available on those.

PetePA

Reaction score
I selected Billet Silver and Forged Blue Metallic. Would've also selected Granite Crystal or whatever they're coming out with that might be close.

I also really like the Night Edge Blue on the '24 BTS. Though looks like it's only available on those.
I selected the same. Honestly, I think I'm going to order the silver this weekend. I REALLY wanted the Patriot Blue 2025 Tungsten which doesn't exist and am only mildly fond of the Forged Blue.

I like the Forged Blue better with low light but the Billet Silver better with bright lighting from the videos and pictures that I've seen. The Forged Blue starts looking like a matte finish in certain lighting with the gray tint (and yes, I'm trying to talk myself out of the Forged Blue...lol) I figure that it's naturally going to be outside when I'm driving, so silver it is. As much as I don't want to admit that time is a factor, I'm getting a bit impatient too and have no visibility whether it's going to be 6 weeks or 6 months until the Forged Blue can be ordered.

Forged Blue looks amazing here:
Horrible Here: https://www.hawkcdj.com/inventory/n...eries-ii-4x4-sport-utility-1c4sjvfp9ps550903/
Boring here:

Billet Silver looks amazing here with the chrome and window tint:
And terribly boring at the end of this video:

NJT3

Reaction score
Just saw the Night Edge Blue two toned with black under ooohhhh so sweet. I was passing the local dealer on way to work and was what's that? Pulled into it this past weekend on trout fishing opening day with the wife to take a look... A++

Wonder what colors the Ramchager will get?

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like Flame red, but for some reason the bright red has become a lot less popular then it used to be on trucks.

Ramboy13

Reaction score
I'm impatiently waiting to see what forged metallic blue looks like in person vs internet renders. I was (still am?) hoping that steel storm would be a happy medium between billet silver and granite...something like Dodge destroyer gray would be awesome.
Same here. Apparently the forged blue metallic is paint code PCG. This is the same as River Rock on the Jeep Wagoneers in recent years. You can see in person if you can find the right Jeep on a dealer lot. The STLA release last November 7 even listed River Rock as one of the colors. There's a chance it could be a different color on the Ram, but it's something to start with for now.

I don't see Steel Storm anywhere anymore. The STLA release mentioned Baltic Gray, another Jeep color, but that doesn't show up in the builds.

I honestly had hoped that since Forged Blue is in the build tool on-line, it would be available soon. I asked Ram Customer Care and a number of dealers, and it's a mystery. If I'm going to put this much money on a truck that I plan to have for a decade or more, I'd rather it be at least a little unique (as much as I do like the Delmonico Red - it's everywhere). So I'll be waiting a bit longer, too.

PetePA

Reaction score
Same here. Apparently the forged blue metallic is paint code PCG. This is the same as River Rock on the Jeep Wagoneers in recent years. You can see in person if you can find the right Jeep on a dealer lot. The STLA release last November 7 even listed River Rock as one of the colors. There's a chance it could be a different color on the Ram, but it's something to start with for now.

I don't see Steel Storm anywhere anymore. The STLA release mentioned Baltic Gray, another Jeep color, but that doesn't show up in the builds.

I honestly had hoped that since Forged Blue is in the build tool on-line, it would be available soon. I asked Ram Customer Care and a number of dealers, and it's a mystery. If I'm going to put this much money on a truck that I plan to have for a decade or more, I'd rather it be at least a little unique (as much as I do like the Delmonico Red - it's everywhere). So I'll be waiting a bit longer, too.
Only about 11-12% of the 2025s they're manufacturing are the Delmonico Red if that helps. Some of the other colors are far more prevalent.

Danatanchor

Reaction score
I just bought a Billet Silver 2025 with the sport appearance package. Asked for Forged blue but was told it was not yet in production and it would likely not be available until 2025. Also might be only on higher trim levels.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just bought a Billet Silver 2025 with the sport appearance package. Asked for Forged blue but was told it was not yet in production and it would likely not be available until 2025. Also might be only on higher trim levels.
It shows it on the build and price of the Laramie Model sport.

Users who are viewing this thread